ULS HAVAYOLLARI KARGO TAŞIMACILIK A.Ş.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As ULS Airlines Cargo, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. It takes the highest possible level of security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
In accordance with Article 10 of the "Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
1) Data Supervisor
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, ULS Airlines Cargo will be collected and processed within the scope described below.
2) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Personal information from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers by ULS Airlines in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information data can be collected.
Your personal data collected;
• To carry out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of ULS Airlines Cargo beneficial commercial activities and to carry out the related business processes,
• Planning and executing human resources and training policies and processes,
• To be able to offer ULS Airlines Cargo products and services to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legislation,
• To communicate in order to provide you with the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, and these services and products,
• To use your personal data in all kinds of products and services that will be offered to you within the scope of the law and related legislation regulating the works written in the main contract,
• To comply with the information / data storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations to which ULS Airlines are subject to benefit from these services,
• In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of ULS Airlines; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by ULS Airlines,
• To examine, evaluate and respond to requests from official authorities or you,
will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
3) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the services offered by ULS Airlines, ensuring the legal and commercial security of those who are in business relations with ULS Airlines (administrative operations for communication carried out by ULS, ensuring physical security and control of the locations of ULS Airlines, reputation research processes, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs etc.), determination and implementation of the commercial and business strategies of ULS Airlines and the execution of Human Resources policies, to our business partners, company officials, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, Personal data can be transferred within the framework of the processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9.
4) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data can be obtained verbally from ULS Airlines Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, other institutions we provide / receive support services to, and real and / or legal persons who are processed under any legislation or contracts, our website and call centers, our social media accounts; in particular, in written or electronic media or other channels to be established / to be formed in the future; It is collected by ULS Airlines for the purposes stated above within the framework of the legal legislation, within the performance of the contract.
5) Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights using the methods set out below, ULS Airlines will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the tariff determined by ULS Airlines will be charged.
In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, you can send your request for exercising your rights in Turkish and in writing or to your registered e-mail address, You can transmit it by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to ULS Airlines and registered in our system.
In your application;
• Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
• For the citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. Your identity number, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or, if any, your identity number,
• Your residential or workplace address for notification,
• Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
• The subject of the request
information and documents related to the subject, if any, must be attached to the application.
You can submit your written applications to the address of our company Yenibosna Merkez Mahallesi 29 Ekim Cadde No: 16 Bahçelievler / İSTANBUL by adding the necessary documents.
You can make your applications by e-mail to email@example.com e-mail address.
You can make your applications via KEP to our address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the nature of your request will allow the identification and documentation as complete and accurate information must be provided to us. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the investigations by ULS Airlines upon your request. In this case, ULS Airlines declares that it reserves its legal rights