- To Implement our activities in line with ICAO Annex 6, IOSA, SHT-OPS, AIR-OPS, SHY-
6A, SHT-FCL, SHY-M, SHY-145,PART-FCL, PART-ORA, PART-145, PART-M, ISO
9001, ISO 27001 and the Turkish DGCA rules and regulations as well as with ULS Airlines
Cargo manuals, and to deliver quality services without compromising Safety and Security
- Enhance our existing Desired Quality Brand image in the international airline cargo transport
To commit the continuous improvement of compliance monitoring management system.
- By constantly enhancing our standards, deliver honest, dynamic, innovative and economical
services, and thus mark national and international successes for the ULS Airlines Cargo
brand and consequently ensure the sustainability of Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty.
- Continue the fast and productive growth we have accomplished until today, by making client
expectations our number one priority, and planning our resources efficiently under the
direction of a transparent and participatory management.
- Continuous development of staff awareness and skills; self-respect and confidence, based on
the fundamental value of Human Comes First, whilst adapting the Contented Employee,
Satisfied Customer motto.
- To pay particular attention to the rights of employees, stakeholders and the society and to
adhere to the Principle of Social Responsibilities.