Information Security Policy
As ULS Airlines Cargo management, we have started to implement the TS EN ISO / IEC 27001: 2017 Information Security Management System in order to ensure the security of our information assets, locations where we have information assets and our activities.
Our commitments regarding the Information Security Management System are as follows;
• To announce this policy to all our employees and to provide the necessary resources and leadership in the implementation of the policy,
• To manage this application in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Turkey, TS EN ISO / IEC 27001: 2017 ISMS standard, SHGM regulations, and our Company Policies and Procedures,
• Ensuring the establishment of the necessary organizational structure, training, resources and infrastructure in order to respond to information security violations, in case of an Information Security Violation, if necessary, to run the disciplinary process,
• To ensure the continuity of improvement and by performing in-process controls, reviews and evaluations with the principle of separation of duties to ensure the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System,
• Considering the Information Security Performance of suppliers and subcontractors in our work with suppliers and cooperating with them on ISMS issues,